This privacy statement describes the practices of Frontier Financial Group Limited and its subsidiaries which include Frontier Capital Management Limited, Frontier Capital Investment Limited, Frontier Insurance Consultants Limited, and Frontier Property Limited (collectively, “FFG”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
How Personal Data is Collected, Used and Handled
When you visit FFG website we do not collect any personal data unless you send us an e-mail. Your e-mail is only accessible to restricted personnel of FFG, who delights to serve you upon your enquiries, complaints or feedback. We also have internal training and procedures to handle provided information and protect your privacy.
How Personal Data May be Disclosed
Our policy is to keep all personal data confidential except as permitted or required by law. We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent. However, information may be disclosed incidental to or in the course of our operation to the following parties:
1. restricted by non-disclosure agreement with FFG, any personnel, agent, advisor, auditor, contractor, or service provider who provide services and advices in connection with our operation
2. the person or regulators to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in or outside Hong Kong
We seek to protect your personal data and privacy within FFG and its website. However, there is no 100% guarantee to be secured on using internet, hence we provide you some steps that you may consider for protecting yourselves:
1. Sensitive Information – Don’t send us any sensitive information, e.g., your ID card number, bank account number, health status, political opinion, etc.;
2. Correct website – Make sure you are accessing correct FFG website as your desire or intention;
3. Login Password – If you have login accounts to our e-trading platform, change your passwords regularly and uses complex and long passwords. Don’t share your passwords with anyone. FFG or we will never ask your passwords.